You have an idea for a book or have written a book, but how do you get it produced? Studio Theano can turn your Word document or sketches into a book ready to be published – either by yourself on Amazon Create Space or in a form that you can confidently present to publishers.
How it Works:
- Email me at email@example.com or call on t: 01475 272497 m: 07552 939899 to discuss your project. This might include formatting a fiction text, a book cover design or non-fiction page layouts and images.
- It helps if you supply examples of the style of book you are aiming for along with your text and image requirements.
- Size of the book and publishing destination is agreed in order to set the book up with the correct print specifications.
- I will supply 3 page layout designs and/or 3 book cover designs.
- One or a combination of the designs can be developed with 3 sets of revisions until a final layout is agreed upon.
- The manuscript should be proofread and corrected before supplying for final typesetting/formatting.
- You will receive a first proof. Any final typos should be corrected on this version.
- The final book is supplied as a print ready pdf ready for uploading to Amazon Create Space or to present to a publisher.
Quotes are based on length of text, complexity of design, images/illustration requirements and/or book cover design.
- Fiction book of 300 pages with straightforward layout and no interior images: £450
This would include first proof and one round of revisions and final print ready pdf.
- Book cover design using stock imagery: £250
This would include 3 initial designs and 3 sets of revisions and final print ready pdf.
- Non-fiction books with more complex layouts start at £800.
Costs for stock photos or illustration will be quoted on top of this.